Sunday, February 10, 2008

A salute to the word "WOMAN"

Friends in this section I have used some words which are not acceptable in this community but please forgive for this, I am sorry if anyone hurt with this...


Really sometimes I feel that we all are same and we all have same rules and thoughts to live our life. And god has made us so equal. But no I have found myself totally wrong when I have seen the movie “LAJJA”...A movie is not the matter or not my inspiration...A woman with different shades...Mother, sister, wife etc, etc....every face of life and she has an ability to perform all kind a roles...A girl who really don’t know much about a person and how can she decide to live with him for lifetime. It a magic or internal power or sacrifice whatever you can say...Pain during pregnancy a mother only can understand...A cow I have seen near my home was suffering from extreme pain but she was happily crying and a gift she got from the god was also a female...Definition of love you can learn from a mother only. A prostitute is the worst word on this earth used for a woman but I salute such women. For her family, for her children, for her husband she is doing such things. You will find someone to contribute his money or things for his family but how can one sell his respect for his family.ah, height of dedication. She is most respectable person for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maulik i have developed admiration for you reading this, as this is felt by very less people.People talk about reforms, curse but never understand what a woman being a woman has to face, especially the ones who have to leave their selfrespect in front of whole world (though it often happens at home). I salute you 'the one man army'

Maulik-The One Man Army said...

thank you so much for such warm response...generally a person is always with some kind of uniqueness...woman is the most respectable human for me...i am on this earth because of a woman...i can write becasue of a woman...
thanks alot for such warm response....m sure you are also a woman...
so thousands salute to you too

 
;