Tuesday, September 8, 2015

FRIEND- THE Free End

From the dark room’s window, something brings those rejoicing rays every day. The longest road to eternity, something is walking with me as that white dashed line to guide me, to show me the way, to convey that I am not alone. On the sunny afternoon, something is there that sprinkles cold water drops on my dead skin and gift me the life. Someone is observing me from somewhere and wishing for my happiness, worshiping for my good health.

A friend, the crowd in solitary, eyes of darkness, voice of shadow, fragrance of soil. He/she is that weirdo who will always give a damn to your privacy and pamper your pain. He/she is someone, who no matter how far he/she is living, she will surely understand and identify your pain by just looking at you photo or by you text words. He/she can listen to all your unheard voices. He/she never tie you with protocols, he/she gives you freedom of heart. He/she makes you free as a friend, as a road companion for life time.
Probably that is why they call him/her a FRIEND (the FREE-END).
.
~Maulik Trivedi

No comments:

 
;