Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Life - The Third Shore

Behind the walls of those loud laughter and sparkling eyes, I am carrying the sea, dark nectar covering the scratches of my past. The diluted reflection of the bright sun I could see on the surface of the sea. Waves are vomiting those failures, dissatisfaction, dead bodies of those non-achieved dreams. Walking on the sea shore, I could see my foot prints are getting melted due to the grief of compromises and sacrifices I have made in my past days.

I often look into the water of the sea and try to find ME with pure and peaceful eyes. Sometimes I deep dive in the water to search the lost ME. I revisit those memories and moments that have gifted me the painted pain. During my search of myself, I find pearls- pearls of experiences, pearls of the strength that I have secured, pearls of courage to let go, pearls of friends and family who all have stood by my side always.
The unwanted tide destroys my peace always. It comes unwantedly at the wrong time and hurt the right points that throws me into a dark corner I call it isolation. I have always tried and fought against the wind with no wing.

The vapor of the sea water, often form clouds. They bring rain -the rain of repentance, the rain of incapability, the rain of fear, the rain of aloneness, the rain of helplessness. The drops of rain always dilute my vision- my only wealth. I often find this wetness, extreme suffocating. The melting pain rolling from my eyes, pampering my face with warmth of having something more compare to what I had in the past. The dilapidated trees of thoughts get life from those drops. They regain the green, the life, the positivity.
But time has an ability to convert itself into past, present and future. It ties you with all of them and that is why we call it TIME(TIE-ME). 

The way a baby bird learns how to fly! We often face the darkest of mountain when climbing but when we touch the peak, we find the brighter sun waiting welcoming! We find the clean sky painting rainbow after the rain! It is like the first breath of a new born baby! It brings lots of happiness with a loud cry!
So my dear friend,

Be the first breath of child., be the sky after the rain, be the early morning road, be the baby bird and try and test your wings everyday!


Don't be the flame of the candle that hurts itself by melting itself, be a Sun rays that give life to even a non living things with its shine!!
Think about it!
Always sparkle!

.
~Maulik Trivedi

No comments:

 
;