Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Yours VS Mine

"This is one of my recent experience at the Flight. This’s my seat, that is yours”, the young boy carelessly shouted. I apologized and vacant HIS seat and went to MINE.
Flight took off and my eyes started flying with the Flight. Everything was so beautifully normal but suddenly…


I saw, streets were no longer visible, what I could see is land with green and yellow patches. With increasing distance my curiosity also increased. Eventually cities converted into a nation. Finally Clouds covered the land and painted my vision with blue and white.


Time doesn’t stop for anyone and I am no different, Flight reached the destination and distance between me and the land started reducing. Again the green and yellow patches appeared, which was further divided into cities, and city was distributed into streets and everything was visibly distributed between MINEs and YOURs.


From the up in the air, earth is united but the moment we get closer we start distributing lands, cities, streets, houses, rooms, people and above all hearts into mine and yours. My city-your city, my area-your area, my house-your house, my room-your room, my life-your life and above all my god- your god. How divided our minds and hearts are !!


We humans have become so selfish that we have divided our parents also. Can’t we just live the way God used to see from eternity? And if you really want to divide something, divide someone’s pain, problem. Share happiness and prayers. Just rotate the “I” and you will get the bridge that connects heart; that connects you with the Almighty; that connects souls.


Still, Its MY opinion, it may be different than YOURS !
Think About It.

~Maulik Trivedi
 
;