Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Voices Without The Body

Sometimes I do feel my life is a complete treat. I enjoyed my childhood in a join family with 5 extremely lovable brothers/sisters. College life was even smoother. I got few great souls as friend in my life. I started my professional life with a big head company. Got writing skill as a gift from god and also got AH Poetry and Solitary Retreat as platforms where I could improve and explore my abilities and skills. Most amazing thing happened this year when I married a girl with whom I wanted solely in my life. I got such an amazing parents who supported me whole my life just to make me what I am today.

But, today, the morning is looking annoyed. A serene isolation I am feeling around. No morning Aggarbatti Fragrance is pampering me, No bells are ringing, No washing machine is roaring, no cooker is whistling. The room is as empty as the sky after heavy rain. 

My mom used to wake me up with a kind pamper, my father used to wait for me on tea table till I recover myself from my sleep, my grandfather used to wish me good morning in such a warm way that anybody and everybody feels refreshing. Those days were still alive somewhere in my heart.

Yes, I am missing my parents, my longitude and latitude. Yes I am missing them badly, in every breath and every beat. I used to tease and irritate my mom but today that is irritating me. I used to tease my father but today that is making me angry. I have become a responsible man but with fear and isolation. Life is a real joke, you start walking with a hope of getting better scenes ahead and suddenly you find a curve that sails you to the point from where you have started your journey.

What is the use of a life full of pocket but with empty mind, what is the use of life with full of opportunity but no fortuity. But that is how we take birth, that’s how we grow and that’s how we learn. Life without parents is like living in a well of dark, no matter what direction you choose, you will surely hit your head on the wall. You feel like you are inside womb where you just can use your hands and heart.

In our entire life we try finding solution but we often ignore the hidden message from god:-“Soul-Is-Ur-sun”. We always try to wake up our mind but we always ignore and forget to wake up our soul. That is why we feel Isolated, with no soul. but I feel, someday, somehow, I will find that bell, that serene pamper, that classic touch that will wake my soul up.

Missing you mom and dad, USA is not a different planet I know but yes now it’s a total different life. And I am living it rather trying to live it and thanks to my wife Kavita for being a light and ladder, thanks to her for being always there with me.
.
~Maulik Trivedi

5 comments:

payal agarwal said...

God bless you Maulik..Heartfelt write. Indeed, "Soul-is-ur-Sun". Keep following your heart..:)

Unknown said...

I am neither a good poet nor a good writer. But I have evolved myself into a good observer and I am still a beginner as far as philosophy is concerned.

but maulik one thing which I could clearly make out from your blogspot is that you have a very pure soul and your parents are blessed with a great son, just as you are blessed with great mom and dad.

i went for studies after completing my 12th board exams in 2003. Since 2003 till 2015 I have remained away from my parents ( although I used to visit home every 3-6 months ). But still I remember the last night in my home before going jamnagar for M.B.B.S. I could not sleep whole night due to fear/anxiety, or whatever it may be. I had palpitations all night (i.e. I could hear my heartbeats right into my ears whole night) and I had a hangover next day due to lack of sleep. The fear of separation from my family overruled the joy of getting admission in MBBS. I continuously kept on thinking - Have I done right by choosing MBBS? I was getting admission in my hometown in all the branches of engineering in free seat.

For me Jamnagar was as good as US. I didn't even knew where jamnagar was located in the map. But I was hiding my emotions just as my parents. But eventually at the time of leaving home, my mom and I both cried. I felt as if someone has stolen shelter from my head for time being. But my parents held their nerves and consoled me that whatever is happening is right and God has better plans for us than what we can dream.

And the words of my parents were true. I was a dumb. I realized that after I stayed in Hostel. Being away from my parents made me stronger and bold. I was cheated a lot of times by collegues, shopkeepers, auto rickshaw drivers, barbers, etc during my stay in jamnagar.

Gradually i started to "learn to live". I learnt "how to survive" in this kalyug.

Again during my postgraduation I had to stay away from home. But this made me stronger

THIS STORY IS ALL TOGETHER DIFFERENT THAN YOURS.

But my aim of such a long comment was " never loose hope" and always have faith in God. Time will come when you will be with your family again. god will definitely give you chance to pay your debt which you owe to your parents.

We just need to handle relations smoothly. Teach politely the importance of reunion with our family to every one who comes in between you and your parents.

Or let the "TIME" explain.

No one can feel the crux behind parenthood until he or she becomes a parent.

Unknown said...

So be positive and just think of that time when you will meet your parents. The very thought of the "reunion scene with your parents" will bring happiness to your mind and tears in your eyes.

As far as past is concerned "shift-delete" bad memories. Save good memories and share them.

Life will be again cheerful as it was before.

Your wife kavita might be having fear of separation from their parents. That happens with all the women as per tradition. We as a male cant feel the agony from which a female suffers while she marries someone and leaves her home. You and me both respect the feelings of our wives. The only was to console our wives is to take out fear and anxiety out of them. We need to make our wives believe that they will not be leaving their parents forever. World is a very small place now a days. It does not take more than 24 hours from going to the other end of the world from the place where we are at present.

Separation anxiety is what every female feels after marriage. We need to understand the psychology behind it. I tried to fight with my wife whenever she used to talk to her parents for a long time afer dinner. And by the time she has finished talking I would have gone to sleep. But then I realized that what my wife needs is just love and affection, thats all. With time my wife accepted the fact that she cannot stay at nagpur (at her parents' place).

But I always promised my wife that I will surely bring your parents to stay with us whenever we feel that they are old enough and can no more stay alone. That brought great relief to her face

I always used to repeat one sentence "Be the change which you want to see in the world"

I NEED NOT GIVE YOU ADVICE BUT WHATEVER I HAVE WRITTEN IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME. Its A TRUE STORY.

I AM POSTING THIS COMMENT SO THAT I CAN SHARE MY FEELINGS AND FEEL LITTLE LIGHTER

YOU ARE A GREAT PERSONALITY FROM INSIDE AS WELL AS OUTSIDE.

MOVE AHEAD IN YOUR JOURNEY

BEST OF LUCK

WE ALL ARE WITH YOU AND KAVITA BHABHI

GIVE MY REGARDS TO UNCLE, AUNTY AND KAVITA BHABHI

Unknown said...

I can recall few lines from the movie ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOOBARA

Jab jab dard ka baadal chhaya
jab gum ka saaya lehraya
jab aansu palko tak aaya
jab ye tanha dil ghabraya

hum ne dil ko yeh samhjaya - dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai
duniya mein yun hi hota hai

yeh jo gehre sannatein hain
waqt ne sab hi ko baatein hain
thoda gum hai sab ka kissa
thodi dhup hai sab ka hissa

aankh teri bekaar hi nam hai
har pal ek naya mausam hai

kyun tu aise pal khota hai
dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai

Unknown said...

feel free to tell me anything which I have interpreted wrong or which I have written wrong

 
;