Tuesday, September 8, 2015

HORIZON!!

I have found the way, the lost way to eternity. Somewhere down the town I found a diversion towards a darkness but a visible anonymity. I could see the road-the guided line towards my eternity. There were no lights sparkling but, I could feel the sparkle in my eyes. The child is now young enough to accept the challenges and old enough to treat them seriously. The legs were furious. The wind was rejuvenating. I was still on my journey towards eternity. Every turn has brought me a bump, a bump of hope. Where I could take a pause for a while to pamper my dreams, my only wealth. The giggling tomorrow is still waiting for unbiased today to complete its role. The sun was still heating inside the lap of generous moon. I was the same, and so was my way of treating my journey, but something has changed, and that’s my time for sure. 

Far at a sight I could see a peak, an Old Mountain with rashes on its body and with white head, the old weak mountain but with a strength of hope. Waiting for me. Expecting me to be with him, to pamper him, to feed him with a life call talks, with energy called togetherness. It was my illusion, the mirrored me, my caged subconscious was waiting for me. I think that’s where my eternity ends, my horizon is visible now. The time is still a present, and not a past. The mountain was sad showing me his shadowed side, and I was busy showing him his back where sun is pouring countless rays of hopeful lights.

No matter how dark you find you sight at times, it’s your ultimate wish that never let your vision diluted. Time never provide you binocular glasses that shall help you to bring your destination nearer to you. No time is not an illusionist, rather time will give you a sight like ARJUNA, which will remove all the nonsense things except of your destination and make the vision a desirable, delightful destiny to cherish.

The road it always dark when you see it but if you see where it ends, you will always find lightless clarity, we call it Horizon-God named it HORIZON (Hope-arises-son).
.
~Maulik Trivedi

1 comment:

payal agarwal said...

Love your positivity.. :)

 
;