Tuesday, September 8, 2015

From The Wall Of Womb

The womb, the darkest eternity. The softest wall covering a breathing hope. That’s exactly what a baby sees, experiences or rather witnesses the day before it takes birth. The suffocation, the excitement to see the other world. The painted creation of god.

Just day before I opened my eyes on this earth, the spiritual darkness was all I could see. The ability against lack of visibility was forcing me to jump out of that magical well to search myself. The day was difficult, I could listen to my mom-dad, sister, brother, family and friends but I couldn’t see them. The sky without sun was all I had in that spiritual womb.

Today Just day before my birthday, the situation is no different. I am breathing in the square womb, the walls are visibly thicker, the child is still excited, and legs are still kicking and wishing to come out to see the colourful world. My mother-father, family and friends all are still audible but I cannot see them. May be the pollution has diluted my vision or may be destiny has given me a reason. 

How funny sometimes life appears in front of us. It gives heavy rain and dilute our eyes and creates rainbow and expects us to see it. Like a baby I am seeing a visual world where everything is just like pictures available in any fairy tale book. We find it more fictitious than it actually is, we want it more colourful than its capacity. From the womb of this plastic life, I could see the foggy sky with no sun and descry clouds to cover all the colours of social dreams and destiny.

Being alone is like eating noodles with using straw, no matter how hard you try and pretend, you leave the table having unsatisfied hunger. 

But the egg is whiter than it looks from within. The womb will surely gift me a wished birth, a birth leads to painted dreams, my painted world, painted expressions. Where sun of social life with pamper me via rays of togetherness and love.

.
~Maulik Trivedi

No comments:

 
;